Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pictures!

A few pictures decorating eggs...
The kids ALWAYS have a blast, and never want it to end...
But boy, am I glad when it's all over!

The Easter Bunny always leaves a "poop trail" of candy from each bedroom door that leads to your Easter basket! Anna was so surprised about EVERYTHING, and even ran downstairs and about scared little poops right out of aunt Gill, who stayed the weekend with us, as Anna yelled, "GILL, WAKE UP! The Easter Bunny came!" Then Anna woke up grandma and grandpa, and Carter too!

Emily

And Emily's baby sister, Abby.

All the kids, so EXCITED, ready to go outside for the Easter Egg Hunt!
Mason(6), Anna(alomst 5), Carter(almost 3), Emily(almost 3), and Olivia(11) in the back.

Anna and Mason are great friends, and they have surprised us all by becoming the best little playmates with each other! They really do get along amazingly well! It's so fun to have so many cousins!

Emily and Carter, much like Anna and Mason, love to play with one another too. All the adults watch these two interact, and it is so funny sometimes what they say and do!

Gotta love the look on her face here!

Hahaha, and this one cracks me up too! I told him to say, "Cheese!" not realizing he has a mouthful of gum!

This is what can happen when little boys miss their nap...
and are traumatized after falling off the top bunk bed...
and wanting blankie and mom, while mom talked on the phone with Nanny...

He snored like you wouldn't believe, and he was so big and hot and heavy!

I am just glad he didn't pee on me, since he had his under-roos still on!
I think he drooled a little...

Okay...I know I just barely posted a picture of my belly...I am going on 11 weeks now...
does that seriously look like an 11 week belly to you?
Cuz I am feeling HUGE!
My 12 week appointment is April 19th...
I am hoping it is just me feeling that I am more huge-er than I really am...

Welp....that's all I got for now! We got Anna registered for kindergarten, and she got her last 4 immunizations! She was AMAZING and didn't even make a peep during the whole visit! Not even a tear escaped, nor did her eyes even tear up! She was so brave!

With Anna in kindergarten and Carter starting pre-school this fall, I won't know what to do with myself!
I guess that's why I am having another baby!

PS: If Kristen Johnson happens to read this, I really need your email, so I can be invited to your blog! Here you've gone and had another baby and I didn't know a thing about it! haha! Thanks!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Fun pics! I can't believe how big Olivia is?!? When did she get so big? I remember hanging out at the house when she was like 2 and barely talking. Because of that adorable little red-head, Kev and I have always been partial to the name Olivia. So cute!