Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

So, you may or may not know...

That posterior babies are very hard to deliver!!!
Here, let me say that again...

Posterior babies are VERY HARD to deliver!

Okay, I am satisfied now.
Here are some pictures until I can find more time to tell you why this little posterior baby was so hard!

Needless to say, after delivering Kya, I swore I would  never have another baby.

And...

I totally have a whole new appreciation for women who birthed children without modern science and technology...

And yes...I did have an epidural. Very important question to answer. Women always want to know...

Anyhoo, here she is, Kya Lyn Meredith, born October 21st at 2:18 am weighing 7 lbs 5oz, 20 in.









She is a cutie, and we LOVE her!! Stayed tuned for the whole story, cuz really, you sure want to know...believe me...

8 comments:

Sarahie said...

Oh, Amber! I totally feel your pain! Owyn was born posterior. Epidural only worked on one side, 24 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing...I wasn't convinced that I wanted to do it again until I was in labor with Lily and had no other choice!

I'm glad Kya made it safely and you are all doing well! She's adorable.

Jennifer Lyn said...

CONGRATS! She is so cute! And I am so afraid of delivering post-terrior (sp?) I am so sorry you had to go through that! Kya is beautiful.

Jeigh said...

Ahh, another beautiful baby that I can't wait to get my hands on. Will you just make sure she doesn't get any bigger than that? Thanks. And if you, someone MADE to birth babies, says posterior babies are hard to deliver, I believe you! Good thing you're so dang awesome!

Erica Bazil said...

OHHHHH! Congratulations! I'm very interested in your story - at least I can say I've never been through that - knock on wood! She really is a cutie. We're so happy for you!

Jenete said...

Congrats!! She is Beautiful:)

Ward Family said...

I totally agree Teegan was posterior and I had an epideral and he was small! Sorry it was rough but she is a pretty little girl!

SP said...

congrats! such a sweet lil babe.

Erica Bazil said...

BTW: Getting ready to send out Christmas cards again and need your new address - I know you're in Pocatello with your in-laws but where? Do you mind getting it to me when you get a free minute (yeah right huh, with three little ones:))? Thanks!