Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

29 weeks

 So...here I am at 29 weeks...yeah, I don't think I am going to be wearing that shirt again...

Miraculously...those are NOT maternity jeans! I had to ditch the belt, but first time ever I could wear normal jeans past my 4th or 5th month of pregnancy! I deserve to "woot, woot" about something since people are already telling me I look HUGE, I am having twins, and look ready to POP!

Thank you. Such comments are so greatly appreciated and help  me sleep better at night...no....really.


Hey...at least my kids still love me unconditionally....well...hmmmm.....okay, yeah...I am gonna stick with that comment...


That's my baby! sniff....


Next summer Kya will be up there with those monkeys and another blue-eyed cutie toddling around on the trampoline tormenting the older ones! Good times people, good times.

A little update about this pregnancy:

I feel pretty good, though picking up things off the floor is getting to be quite the task. I pee at least once every hour. And I still crave crunchy peanut butter. Sleep is good until my left side goes numb, and then it's the right side, and somehow I manage to wake up with my hips all twisted to the side and I am on my back! I cannot control the drooling problem...seriously...it is getting out of hand! And I am exhausted by 9pm. I fall asleep ALL the time before I can finish my nightly prayers. At this point of my pregnancy, I have major issues with finding something suitable to wear that is actually comfortable and fits and I would personally prefer to just walk around in my underwear! I can still manage to shave my legs and paint my toes. It has just recently been confirmed that I have a type of prolapse...yay....if you don't know what that is, google it, cuz I really don't feel the need to explain via public blogging. My case isn't serious and it doesn't affect my daily life, so we just have to see what happens after this baby is born! I think my body is telling me it is done. Got the memo, thank you very much! My body could have chosen a different method of telling me, but, whatever...it's not like I have any control at this point! The drool all over my pillow kinda gave that one away! Anyhow, I have truly enjoyed this pregnancy and I will really be sad when it is all over. I LOVE feeling the baby flip flop all around, poking and jabbing and kicking vital body organs. And I am totally not being sarcastic about that...except maybe about the vital organs! My favorite is when he gets the hiccups! And I love it when the kids talk to him and especially when Kya gives my belly kisses and tells the baby to "get out!" Until then, we have plans to do our best about enjoying this summer cuz when this baby comes...well...if you've had multiple children, you know where my mind is going!!! Can't wait to meet this little guy!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

You are so funny! I appreciated a laugh! Don't you love the comments people make when you are pregnant? Something about pregnancy removes people's inhibitions. They tell you all kinds of stuff you don't need to hear and rub your belly like you will bring them luck. It's a rare opportunity.
You look so cute!

Erica Bazil said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love to read your posts - they DO give good cause to chuckle/laugh! Sounds like you're going through your own problems and pleasantries regarding pregnancy! It's just amazing the way it affects us isn't it!? I wish you luck in the coming months - not much longer! We'll be thinking of you and praying for you for certain!

Cathrynn said...

Seriously people are tactless when they ask about or talk about pregnancy. It looks to me like it is all baby, so nothing to worry about.