Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Making a Mess with Mischief...

After Anna and Carter had a bath...they wandered into their room. Soon, I hear a lot of laughter so I go to investigate. They had climbed onto Anna's bed and started throwing everything off....well, I think Carter was the initiator, and Anna saw how much fun he was having so decided to join in. They were having so much fun, that I helped make the mess by giving them more things to throw, just because it was so fun to listen to them laughing! Hey...if you are going to make a mess, you might as well have a lot of FUN doing it!

Little Rascal #1...the BEST mischief-maker EVER...and he's not even 2 yet!


Little Rascal #2...affectionately called "Stinky Face" is really GREAT at adding to the mischief!


Combine them together and you get a whole lot of CRAZY FUN like this:



And...they really DID help clean up the mess! When they agree to have CRAZY FUN, they must agree to be part of the clean-up crew too. Otherwise, the CRAZY FUN turns into a CRAZY mom who is NOT having much FUN at all!

4 comments:

Rachel M. said...

They are so cute!!! I love it!!

Suzie-Q said...

cute and funny!
Did they have as much fun cleaning it up?

Lisa said...

What a fun mom you are!! I'm sooo excited to keep in touch with you and see how your family is doing. Miss you guys!

Erica Bazil said...

That's darling! There's nothing better than children laughing!