Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

8 weeks along...

....Many have questions....

so let me do some answering...


-Nope...if you knew me when I was pregnant before, you would know that I have NOT gotten:

Morning Sickness...

Sorry Jeigh...third time around...still no morning sickness! You're gonna have to try a stronger charm!

-At first I was sure it is going to be a boy....but now I am not so sure....leaning towards girl now...

-I feel 10x more tired than I have EVER felt with my previous two pregnancies! Not sure why...but I am becoming a napping QUEEN! While Carter and I have our 2 1/2 hr naps, bless little Anna and daddy for keeping themselves quite entertained!

-Cravings? YES! KFC mashed potatoes and gravy and biscuits, Wingers...oooh...with a passion!!! Sometimes pickles, other times salt and vinegar Pringles, ALWAYS a Milky Way chilled in the fridge, Dr. Pepper (which I have only had once, just because it is BAD for me....very, very BAD! That's what I keep trying to convince myself of!) I've had some cravings for donuts...just a FEW...biscuits and gravy with sausage and eggs...and chips and salsa!

-I cried watching The Biggest Loser....and I have never watched one single episode this season! So, yes, corny t.v. shows and commercials get me dabbing at my eyes.

-I have been very CRANKY! Oh, I hate having to say that...it makes me feel bad for my little family. But they are handling it like pros!

-I get soooo bored reading pregnancy books or magazines now....I need something that I haven't already read a dozen times x two! But I DO enjoy reading about new cute trends in maternity clothing and looking at cute fun decorating ideas.

-Yes...plan on nursing, but have no bad feelings about bottle feeding either. I would encourage any mom to do what they feel is best, and would tell them to never let anyone make them feel guilty for choosing one over the other.

-Totally showing. My jeans are quite uncomfortable....I despise wearing jeans while pregnant....though I dread having to pull out the maternity clothes!

-Am I scared about having three kids? No. I am more scared about having a bigger gap between Carter and baby #3 than I had planned on....and having a more difficult time adjusting, once again, to having a newborn.

-Will I be done after this one? Haha! Probably not....but you never know!

Oh...and Anna plans on calling the baby Flower....yeah...


Don't feel bad for your reaction, and continued gawking at the already "large" baby bump...I am still gawking everyday....is it really supposed to be so pronounced already? At 9 months...can you imagine where that belly will be? haha....yeah, I laugh now....and will cry when I am actually there!

12 comments:

julie said...

yeah, I'm the future you. With just 4ish weeks to go...I feel like I'm carrying a whale. And the insane amount of exhaustion is back..so there's a good chance we're napping all day together. :) So this 3rd pregnancy I feel like I'm 40. It's kicking my butt. Maybe it's always this bad. And I'm just pessimistic because I'm almost done..who knows...but enjoy!!! hahaha

Jeigh said...

Of course your bump is that big already, because it had no where else to go in that teeny tummy but out! Darn it, you have to get one good bout of morning sickness sometime. I don't want to keep it all to myself. The tiredness stinks! Good thing Carter is still taking a nap. Only...32 more weeks to go! woo!

schwang-schwanthony! said...

I totally knwo how you feel, i feel totally wasted this time and i got huge fast.. sorry jeigh i dont get morning sick either. And anytime you wanna go to wingers just let me know ;) im a huge fan! lol I like your belly its cute :)

Jennifer Lyn said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting. You will have to let me know how three goes. And I agree with Jeigh, you have no where for that babe to go!

Rachel M. said...

I am so excited for you!! You look so great! PS I love that picture of you at the top of your blog, running! Love it! Love you!!

Melonie Harris said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I love your post!!

Cami Jo said...

OH you look so cute! Congrats to you guys! I'm sure you'll do great with the adjustment of 3! Keep us posted! Love ya!

The Nelsons said...

1st of all- Congratulations!! That's so exciting. I'm very happy for you. Tell Anna that Flower is a beautiful name. Isie wanted to name our baby Starcella. You look good! I swear you pick up feeling with the next one how you ended feeling with the previous.
2nd-I had a question for you too. When you ran in the Dam Marathon last year and took your kids, did you do the 5k with them or the family fun run? My whole family is going to do the 5k this year and I wasn't sure if I can push my kids in a stroller.

Erica Bazil said...

My stomach looks about like that normally - dang you! I never have really felt like I lost the weight from baby #2. It seems I'm hearing a lot of the same comments about pregnancy #3 - very tired, etc. Maybe our bodies are telling us they're tired. How do women do it ten times without completely wearing out their bodies?! And another question - how do you not have heartburn like crazy with some of those silly/darling cravings? Loved the post!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

TWINS! jk, but sounds a lot like my pregnancy with my twins. Congrats on the pregnancy. I bet your kids are excited.

Ward Family said...

I understand completely, I have been way more tired this time around too! I love the baby bump! Hope all is well!

Johnson's said...

Hey it's Kristin Johnson....haven't checked your blog for awhile. Congrats! Yes, with each passing baby, that belly show sooner. With my third I remember thinking I had to be having twins, cause I was showing so early.