Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things done...and yet to do...

move to Pocatello
unpack all the boxes
find a place for all of our stuff in the in-laws basement
hang up pictures
find brown leggings
get kids to bed at a normal bedtime
play outside....finally...and not freeze to death!
get wedding rings cleaned and inspected
shampoo bedroom carpets
call Ben
get home pre-school going again with Anna
buy no more candy
buy no more chocolate
buy no more treats
realize that I will never follow through with the previous three
vaccum
clean the bathroom
organize the laundry room
organize the food storage shelves
drink more water
take more frequent trips to the bathroom
take an afternoon nap every once in awhile....or everyday!
learn to ignore annoying frequent headaches
start running on a weekly basis
floss more regularly
resist very strong cravings for Wingers, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pickles, salt and vinegar chips, Dr. Pepper, powdered donuts...I am sure there are more...
schedule Dr. appt.
schedule WIC appt.
almost cry during very dumb commercials and during the Olympics
gag when Russ wants or tries to kiss me
experience very moody moodswings
try to go to bed earlier
find a way to get Carter to stop tormenting the cat
try to resolve the whining and complaining coming from Anna constantly
wonder how to get Anna to wipe her bum after pooping when it seems her arm doesn't quite reach
figure out how to get my hair back to its original color
get used to looking and feeling very bloated
buy vitamins
do kegels
learn an inconspicuous way to hold sore and very tender boobs when going down stairs
feel relief for not having another hot summer baby birth
stare at two pink lines and feel amazed
like Bennet for a boy
like Kya lyn for a girl
due November 3, 2010

Did anyone figure it out before the end?

Just take a look at my belly...it says it all...at an early 5 weeks....you'll see what I mean. ;)
Maybe there's two in there...

Lots to do with only spring and summer to do it all!

*sigh*

Wish me luck!

13 comments:

Shauna said...

I figured it out! Congrats!

julie said...

of course I figured it out before the end! :) Probably about halfway. Before I got pregnant with Liam I was sure my second boy was going to be Bennet..good thinking. :)
And congratulations!!!

Suzie-Q said...

congrats! Hope you get all that done before you get to tired.

Jeigh said...

I didn't dare believe until the end!! I've been wrong about these things before, and that's just embarassing. Holy cow!! I'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes well and you find the brown leggings. Love you guys!

Lucy said...

Congrats! So exciting! I am due in August. Could we possibly get together and do those kegel exercises?

Audrey said...

CONGRATS!!! That is very exciting!

Shayla said...

Congrats!! You moved back to Poky huh?!? Hope everything works out for ya- maybe I will see ya around town.

Momma Hannah said...

Congrats!! I think I figured out when you said go to the bathroom more frequently. I always know I'm pregnant when that happens. I'm sure Anna and Carter will love having a new baby.

Erica Bazil said...

I ventured and guessed early on, then thought no, then was absolutely convinced I was right in my guess when I came upon, "crying during commercials" and "gagging when Russ tries to kiss you" - poor Russ, no, poor you - a tender chest is no fun! BUT I am way excited for you - CONGRATS! And yeah for a somewhat 'cooler' pregnancy!

Alli said...

yay.. congrats...

So ? do you normally get headaches or is this only cuz your pregnant and all those extra hormones?

Lisa said...

Hi Amber!! congratulations!! I admit, I skipped to the end after the first few.....then had to go back to read the hints. Fun post, and fun announcement. I see you moved back to Poky...were are you living?

Sarahie said...

I figured it out when jeigh told me I needed to catch up with my reading starting with your blog! Congratulations!!!!

I am amzed that in the first few weeks of pregnancy you are planning on starting to run. You are awesome!

Ward Family said...

Congrats!!!