Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I know it's alot to ask, but do you have 8min and 20 seconds to spare?

I often read from one of my favorite blogs written by NieNie.
She is such an inspiration....and saying that feels like a huge understatement.
Click on the link below, and when the clip is finished, maybe you will think thoughts like me such as:

There is so much I can do in a day.
So many activites...
places to go,
people to see,
books to read.

But...

There is so much MORE I could be doing...
so very very much...
and it has nothing to do with
shopping
movies
restaurants
sports
dates

But more with who I am, and why I am really here...

to be a part of a moment that touches on eternity...
that uplifts, and enriches...
inspires, glorifies...

to be a little bit more like Nie.

Mothers are so very, very beautiful...

My New Life

No comments: