Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A review....



8 weeks....really just looking a little bloated...

Then three weeks later....KABOOM! At 11 almost 12 weeks.

And here we are at 15 weeks. The belly growth has slowed a bit...
but it sure is filling up quickly. I feel like I have almost started to waddle...

*sigh*

Notice the Twetty Bird pants...

yup....they go with just about every shirt I own!

It is a sight...but hey...a girl's gotta be comfortable!


I hardly ever wear mascara
AND
I have switched to wearing men's deoderant....it's a long story...
BUT
I think a woman does smell quite womderful in Old Spice.

Really.


Greatest milestone reached so far:
I can go all night without peeing!
Wahoo!
But the vivid morning dreams of going to the bathroom
and peeing for an eternity...
can't be good.

One of these mornings I'm gonna wake up and....

oops...

I finally graduated from the "kiddie" size bra to the "Grown Up" ones.

Yesssssss!

And...
I am always craving things like:
beans, avacados, fruit with extra crunchy peanut butter
cashews, tomato bazil and mozzarella broiled sandwiches,
chips and salsa, salt and vinegar Pringles

oooh, ooh!
And at this very moment I would LOVE to have some...
cucumber slices in vinegar with salt and pepper!

I never want sweet stuff...

Crazy?
yes.

Ice cream never sounds good, and neither does
CHOCOLATE!

The only thing I can manage sweet is oreos dipped in milk.

I never want chicken....blaaa....

BUT
A baked sweet potato from Texas Road House sounds
DELIGHTFUL!

I am having CRAZY and INSANE dreams...
next blog post...


And totally loving, still, being pregnant!
What a joy and a blessing and privelage...


Now look at this adorable little face



What a sassy little cutie full of way too much attitude!
Love her!!!!



3 comments:

Jeigh said...

Wow, that's quite the list of cravings! At least they are mostly healthy, right? Kind of. And I would love to hear the story about men's deodorant. I can only imagine the possible reasons!

I think your belly is cute. Don't waddle, Amber! Fight the waddle to the very end!

Love you!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Glad you are loving pregnancy! Good luck over the next few months!

Cami Jo said...

You make me laugh! I only ever crave sweets, whether I'm preggo or not. And...yeah... I'm with Jeigh. I want to hear the deodorant story too.
P.S. How do you cross out words in your blog? I need to learn! Love ya!
P.s.s. Thanks for your last comment on my blog. You always make me feel so good!