Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Go on, laugh at my own expense...I did...


I totally laughed....
Did you?

That was SO not the case for me.

And this is some of what I read from the fun little emails about week 18:

By now, the top of my uterus is just below the belly button...
at this point, my belly might start to pop out a little...

Hmmm...

One thing I am puzzled by: pop out a LITTLE???
Go on, scroll back up and take a look at my 18, almost 19 wk belly!

I'd say half of a basketball does NOT qualify for such a description as "popping out a little"!!!

Also, I read:
"There's a definite upswing on the fetal growth chart now, so expect some big gains in the coming weeks."

Awesome...
Great
lovely

I am only slightly whimpering...

Almost 19 weeks ago I started out at a wonderful 115 lbs.
I know! That's why I said "wonderful"!

At 16 weeks I climbed quickly to 126 lbs!
Yeah...11 pounds in 4 months...
that's big for a girl barely over 5ft.

I cringe at what my 20 week appointment will bring!

Stay posted...next post will be results from my ultrasound!!

finally a "yay"!




2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Don't worry you get bigger with each kid.
I think you look great! keep it up!!

Erica Bazil said...

I know you've been told this a million times already to be sure, but you have to know that you only show (so adorably) at this point the way you do BECAUSE you're so darn SMALL to start out with. I think it's all very darling (and I'm sure you want to slap me right now). Can't wait to hear what you're having!