Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

And the results are in!!

We are very happy to announce that this little wiggly baby due November 3rd, 2010 will be named:

Kya Lyn Meredith !!!

I will post the darling pictures of her later! She's so cute!

With another girl coming to the family that makes three girls born in 2010 to Russ's parents making a grand total of 17 grandchildren, 11 girls (#10, Suzi Ruth due September 7th, and #11, Kya Lyn) and a mere 6 boys!

For my parents, Kya will be grandchild #10, 4 girls and 6 boys! And we still have my two youngest sisters who have yet to be married and have their own children!

And I have to include my grandparents, my Nanny and Grandad, who are my second set of parents:
They have 34 grandchildren with one more on the way due the end of November to my aunt Jenny, making a grand total of 35! Whew! And my Nanny manages to still remember every birthday! She's such a great grandma! Baby Kya makes a grand total of 16 great grandchildren!

And for my other set of grandparents, my mom's side, they have, including Kya, a total of 22 grandchildren!

Anyhoo...we are very VERY excited to have a sweet baby girl to dress up in bows and leggings!



Anna has lots of plans for her little sister and lots of girl stuff to do with her...



And with Carter too...



Now the poor boy will be getting it from an older and younger sister!
He really enjoys it right now...
and he's got lots of girl cousins surrounding him too...
Hopefully, someday, he'll understand women...and be a great husband!

5 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Congratulations!!! And what a darling name! You guys are good to already have agreed on one!

I agree, I think Carter WILL make a wonderful husband (if not from his parents' influence, which is a given, than from the delicate influence of his sisters).:)

Melonie Harris said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats on another girl!!!! You can never have to many girls, Right??

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

Ward Family said...

COngrats on the baby girl!

Cami Jo said...

Very cute name!!!!