Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm in LOVE!

With this little man...

He loves his dad...

and I am pretty sure that the majority of the time he loves his sister too!

Awe heck....I am in love with the whole dad-gum bunch!
They're all just so stinkin cute!


We do make a pretty darn dad-gum stinkin cute family too...

A hammock is like a giant pea-pod!

Way too much FUN!
Thanks Chels for sharing your pea-pod with us!
We have been swinging and lounging daily!


1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

I want one!!!! What a nice way to relax and enjoy being outside! Such a cute family!!!!
And..you are more than welcome to come visit! We love visitor's and now finally have plenty of space! Lucky for us, my cousins (who we are renting from) just wanted to keep their "lawn guy" and so we don't even HAVE to mow it! Funny thing is, whenever James has a day off he always goes out to "do some yardwork". I guess he likes it?!!! Anyway, I'm not sure if I could ever do a 1/2 marathon, but I guess anything is possible if you put your mind to it! I kept thinking about you during my race, and thinking, man...Amber would have kicked my trash! You were AMAZING when you did it last time! Anyway, I think it would be fun to come do the Pocatello one again, and visit friends. Let me know when you are ready for it....after the baby! So fun!