Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

JUMP!!!

A few weeks ago, we drove down to Twin Falls for a visit. One of the first places I wanted to go was Nat-Soo-Pa, one of my favorite places to go swimming growing up. It is about 20 minutes outside of Twin Falls and the area is over natural hot springs. It was only $5 for an adult and $3 for a child, and you could rent mats, inner tubes and such for just a dollar. I went with my sisters Alisha and her kids, Haylee, and Emma, and then my kids, Ben, and my brother Caleb too. We had so much fun and stayed there all day!

Carter kept me quite busy, climbing up the side of the pool and then jumping in with little or no warning at all! He would often push my hands away because he didn't want me to catch him, not understanding that if I did not catch him it would bring imminent death!!! I started letting his head go under the water when I would catch him, and he didn't mind too much!!! He loves the water and I have a feeling he is going to keep us all running after him as he boldly jumps into life and all it has in store!!

(I will post all the pictures of our trip this week, so stay tuned!)

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

Sounds like so much fun!!