Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A stroll down memory lane...

This little one is now FOUR years old! What a journey it has been so far! Why don't you scroll down and see for yourself...







































































Our lives have been forever touched by Anna Belle Meredith! She has opened our eyes to a new world and we are ever learning from her! She is beautiful beyond words, sweet and sassy, smart, creative and my best little friend. Happy birthday...we love you Stinky Face!

8 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

WOW! How she has grown. I remember having her in nursery for a little while before we moved. What a sweety1
Happy Birthday Anna Belle!!

Rachel M. said...

So cute!! She's growing so fast!

The Nelsons said...

What a cutie! I love the picture in the red hat. That speaks so much personality! They get so big so fast!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Wow! I can't believe she is four! I remember when you were prego with her. Time sure flies!

Erica Bazil said...

So sweet! Already 4-wow! I loved all the pictures.

Cami Jo said...

those are so stinkin adorable! Love it. Happy b-day!!!! (late)

Johnson's said...

Hey, your kids are growing up fast. I totally remember her being tiny. How is life treating you? If you want to still be on my blog email campinggirl21@gmail.com. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.