Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Still strolling... or is it "scrolling"? down memory road...





































































Let's not forget that Carter John turned two years old last month too!!! He has grown too fast, I barely remember him being so small and tiny! He is the funniest kid from his "foghorn" voice to his dimpled little mischievous grin! He throws amazing tantrums...they get better and better every month, he is really talking...finally...and he's great at throwing things, especially things not to be thrown, fruit snacks are his most predominant staple, still sucking that thumb of his, and definitely NOT potty trained yet!! This kid is a "twist" of both my and Russ's family and he is so ornery and yet so lovable all the same! If I could have another boy, I would want him to be just the same as our bubba...minus the tantrums...cuz this kid is the best thing that happened to us and to his big sister too! We love you kid!


5 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

What a cutie! It is so fun to see al those pictures!

Cami Jo said...

How cute! I love his thumb sucking pictures! I can't believe how round his little face looked before he had hair! Too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.