Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

O dear me!

Anna, who happens to be only 4 years old...on her way to almost 4 1/2, has been quite emotional lately! She cries about everything! Ok, so maybe the ladies can totally relate, but come on! She's just FOUR! Do I have to suffer the mood swings ALREADY?! And 8 1/2 seconds later, she's as happy as a lark! At times, it is quite frustrating...and most recently....very much hilarious!

This is what happened five minutes ago...

Carter went into the bedroom. Anna was already IN the bedroom. Uh oh! This could spell di-sas-ter! I hear someone who is very much in peril. I walk into the bedroom where both Anna and Carter are trying to play with the kitchen at the SAME time! Oh dear me! What a TERRIBLE predicament! What to do?

I ask Anna if she can please share the kitchen and take turns. I feel quite confidant that she can fulfill such a difficult task, afterall, I am preparing her for marriage someday, where she will always have to share the kitchen, bathroom, bed, and even the remote....with another boy!

This was her response:

Starting to cry...."I am DONE playin "mom and daughter" cuz Bubba jus ruins MY LIFE!" and then she stormed out the door!

I laughed my head off!!!

I love that girl...mood swings and all!
Sometimes...boys just take all the FUN out of something, eh?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That sounds exactly like my girl! Oh I can't wait until she grows out of it! (Well, I hope for both our sakes they do grow out of it)