Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Slobbery...wet....all red and mis-shaped...

 


  

  

 Hmmm....still at it.......

"Oh the thumb-sucker's thumb
May look wrinkled and wet
And withered, and white as the snow,
But the taste of a thumb
Is the sweetest taste yet
 (As only we thumb-suckers know)."

 Carter: Vigorously sucking his thumb...*pop*....and offers it to me, 
"Hewe, mooom."
Me: Crinkling my nose as I watch a drip of slobber slowly roll down his thumb, say,
"No thank you, Bubba!"
Carter: Gets a little grin on his face.
"Mooooom....you thuccckk dum!"
Me: "No, buddy, mommy does NOT suck her thumb! It tastes yucky!"
Carter: "No moooom! Tase goood!"
"Dadddeee thuccckk dum, mooom?"
Me: "Nope. Dad does not suck his thumb either!"
Carter: "Nope. Daaad not llllllike it!"
"Nanna thucccck dum, mooooom?"
Me: "Not even Anna sucks her thumb, only Bubba!"
Carter: Matter-of-factly replies, "Ya....dust Bubby thucccck hims dum!"
Smiling ever so big....cute little dimply-dotty-adorably cute-faced buddy then says,

"Taste-dee!"

3 comments:

Jeigh said...

He's right, you know. Mine tasted like cherry pie. I remember it vividly.

amber-girl said...

Haha...let's remember this is coming from the girl who thinks trucks are horses and pets em on the trunk!

Suzie-Q said...

I love this. I don't get to watch anyone suck their thumbs here. believe it or not none of my four have ever done this.