Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To the end of the sidewalk...

RAIN

    I opened my eyes
    And looked up at the rain,
    And it dripped in my head
    And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

    I step very softly,
    I walk very slow,
    I can't do a handstand-
    I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said-
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

-Shel Silverstein

Hmmm...mirrors how I am feeling lately...that slishity-sloshity comes from the rain!

Oh Bother!

 
Just put me out of my miser....haha...totally joki...
oh, never mind!



Slish...

sloshy...

slishery-slosh...


1 comment:

Jeigh said...

Oh, Amber, you funny face. I miss being around your humor. Love ya!