Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flash from the past....just for FUN!

I created a new playlist featuring the #1 Billboard song from each of my siblings and Russ's siblings birthdays! It was fun to go back and hear so many familiar songs that I really did like growing up! I will leave the songs on my playlist for a bit, and then I think I will go back and find all of my FAVORITES I grew up listening to and loving! If you are a sibling and curious as to what song is yours, here is the reference:

My family:
Alisha: Physical, Olivia Newton John
Amber: Come on Eileen, Dexy's Midnight Runners
Joseph: Careless Whisper, Wham!
Jacob: On My Own, Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald
Emma: Lost in Your Eyes, Debbie Gibson
Haylee: I Adore Mi Amor, Color Me Badd
Caleb: Candle in the Wind, Elton John
Ben: Smooth, Santana and Rob Thomas

Russ's Family:
Jeanie: Joy to the World, Three Dog night
Rob: Lean on Me, Bill Withers
Peggie: Rock the Boat, The Hues Corporation
Gillian: Shadow Dancing, Andy Gibb
Geoff: Pop Muzik, M
Rex: 9 to 5, Dolly Parton
Russ: Beat It, Michael Jackson
Chelsea: Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Whitney Houston

Hope you Enjoy!

No comments: