Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hot Potato!!!



This post is dedicated to Haylee Mae Wayment and Emma Elizabeth Wayment, my two younger sisters who have both been mistaken for myself! We look alike and act alike in many ways! BUT, we all can admit that I am definitely the cutest and most brilliant one of all!!
Anyway... one evening Anna and I were playing potato head, where I get to create one and Anna gets to create one. After our potato heads are done, Anna wants me to play like they are alive and they do various things like walk, go to the pretend store and such! It's very fun, believe me, and sometimes I like to make my potato head do crazy things and say crazy things just to see Anna's reaction! To all you parents-try it sometime-your kids' reactions will be worth it!
These particular potato heads pictured were kindly named by Anna. The one on your left was named Emma and the one on the right was named Hay-hay (Haylee). Anna and I played with Emma and Haylee for quite some time! If you look close, you can see the resemblance! Haylee really does have a potato head bum-round and lumpy- I'm serious, and Emma has that same round pink nose and pear-shaped bod! You guys are the hottest "potatoes" EVER!!! I love my little sisters! Call me! It's a once in a lifetime chance to be depicted as a potato!

No comments: