Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spring is here? May 1, 2008



May 1, 2008 we got a huge snow storm! I figured I would take advantage of the opportunity and build a snowman with Anna! We had lots of fun and Anna really enjoyed eating the snow! She enjoyed feeding Carter the snow too! After Carter woke up from his nap, we took him outside too, where he got to experience the snow for the first time up close and personal! He kept touching the snow and pulling his hand away, trying to figure out the stuff! He enjoyed Anna feeding him the snow! As you can see from the pictures, Anna and I built an awesome snowman with wings! Very cool! I was pretty mad that it snowed in May, but after our little activity, I was glad we had a chance to play in the snow and make a fun memory together!




Have you ever seen such an awesome snowman before? Here is Carter touching the snow...he seemed so puzzled about it all!!



Here is Anna chowing down on a nice chunk of snow and then giving a baby-bite of snow for Carter to enjoy too...how nice! Only a few hours after we made our snowman it was melting and falling apart! By the end of the day, half of the snow was gone! Crazy!

Good times!!

No comments: