Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Spotlight For Haylee Wayment!



This one's for Haylee, who demanded that I put pictures of her on my blog!! For all of you who don't know Haylee, let me introduce her to you! Haylee is 16 years old and is a sophomore at Twin Falls High School. She scarily resembles a potato and she loves potato chips! Wonder if there is a connection? Hmmmm....anyway, Haylee is very enthusiastic about EVERYTHING and also very dramatic about EVERYTHING! She is quite boy crazy right now and tries desperately hard to not fall in love at first sight! She loves a guy who will open doors for her, hold her hair back while she's spewing, gaze dreamily into her eyes and speak to her without words!! *sigh* She wants a man who will cook and clean and even put the toilet seat down!
Haylee is actually a very awesome girl and we all love her very much! Yes, she may argue with you until there's nothing left to argue about, and she might over react just a bit, but how many of us can say we weren't the same in high school too? Haylee is very talented and can draw and play the piano. She loves to read and is a very deep thinker. She has top grades in school and is already planning her future in collage, planning on serving a mission, and one day marrying and having lots and lots of babies!!
Haylee cares the most about her family and would give her life for any of them. She is the best aunt in the world and has a special place in our hearts! Anna is always talking about Hay-hay and she tells me quite often about our trips to Hay-hay's house....see Haylee, Anna will always remember you no matter how close or far apart we are! Anna always tells me, "Hay-hay my friend. I yike hay-hay. I call Hay-hay on da phon...Hay-hay wan come to my house, seep in my bed? I pay wif Hay-hay's dogs, dey yike me, dey not mean, dey not bite me!" We love you Haylee!!!

No comments: