Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, September 26, 2008

For the love of.....Reading!!!






After I had Anna, I wanted to make it a goal to start reading to her from very young age. It helps in so many ways...she learned to sit still, to focus for short periods of time and it progressively got longer, it has helped with her vocabulary and grammar, it has fostered her creativity and imagination, it is a great time-killer, and she learns from the books about life and life lessons. At our house, we all treasure reading and we all really love to read when we can. Read to your children, it is the best gift you can give them!

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Books are so wonderful! My sister would be so happy that you read to your kids everyday( she is a librariarn and has a special spot in her heart for book too) I remeber having a build a library shower for Caleb before he was born that is were we have gotten most of our books it is so nice to have some good books around the house and a weekly trip to the library.

The Nelsons said...

I'm so glad Russ is doing well with school! BYU-I has such a different atmosphere.
Books are great aren't they? I like their little basket. That's awesome they find so much enjoyment in them.