Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A perfect moment....

Perfect moments don't happen very often, so when I stumbled upon Anna and Carter sitting together reading and sharing a book, I had to get it on video! It was amazing to me to see them side by side, as brother and sister, having this perfect harmonious moment together! I was feeling quite proud....I had done it, all those lessons about sharing and loving each other had finally sunk in, and now we were reaping the rewards of our hard labor! Oh....I spoke too soon! I guess sharing is only fun for but a perfect moment.....and then THIS happens.....watch and see.....it is quite hilarious!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

SHaring is nice I wish sometimes it would last just a few more minutes at my house, I really enjoy my little breathing moments whetre I don't have to break up a fight or something.
It is great when I find all three of mine doing stuf together.