Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Treasures"

(Sung to the tune of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree")

"Ooooooh, I looked down Carter's Pull-Up and what did I see???


"Treasures put there instead of his pee!
Potty training is so much fun..."


"When you reach for a candy while you're on the run!
The kid can take a handful when he wants a treat...
A lifesaver that just smells so sweet!
He won't go poop, he won't go pee...
Pull-Ups are for treasures, oh mom, can't you see?"
Thank you. Yes...thankgoodness for the wrappers...

4 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

That is too cute! I don't think I would wan one of those lifesavers though anyways.
Good luck with the potty training.

Shauna said...

So cute! He is getting so big! In response to your question on how to go private... it's pretty easy. You just go to settings on your dashboard... from there you go to permissions and at the very bottom of that page is where you choose who can view your blog. Anyways, I sent you an invite so let me know if you get it!

Cami Jo said...

Hillarious!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Andrea said...

That is funny! One of my kids used to do that, but by accident-I would find crumbs or pieces of food all the time. Let me know what works for you-I need to potty-train Austin!