Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At my husband's request...I am posting pictures! (in no apparent order)

He really is a "picture-book" kinda guy....just kidding babe!!! You are smart, and smart, and....almost as smart as your wife....enjoy these pictures you smart guy, you!!! And maybe the rest of you will enjoy them too!


Cousins...Anna, Emily, and Carter at Ross Park.

LOVE the look on Anna's face here! It tells such a story! I laugh to myself everytime I see it!


Ben....such a little cheese-ball.....it's like I am living with an annoying little brother at times....oh, right, I AM living with my annoying little brother!!! But he can be pretty cute, too...

You have no idea of the amount of havoc this position did to my body over the next few days...

I literally made it here, oh about five feet from the ground, and already needed more chalk on my hands from the amount of sweat it took just to get started....


Gotta love those butt shots...looks like a cute little heart shining down on my hubby who was belaying me....I am a really great gift-giver....just showing him how much I LOVE him!!!

Father-in-law....he LOVES me too....gotta love those IN-LAWS!!! Mine are the best!


Yeah....he's a beast! Secretly...Russ just hoped I would post all the pictures of him in all his awesomeness....what a show-off!! He looks like Spiderman when he rock climbs....


Little brothers....Ben and Caleb....I know, they don't look anything alike, but they are only half brothers and Caleb is part Indian, so there ya go! Oh...the confusion our ancestors will feel when they do our geneology....Both Ben and Caleb's last names are Wayment, but they have no blood relation to the Wayment side of the family at all...yeah, see what I mean....con.fus.ion!


Anna holding her newest cousin, Aedon Durtschi, my older sister Alisha's little guy. Anna was sooo stinkin happy to hold him....Aedon was soooo happy to be held! Not too long ago, Russ asked Anna to say the blessing for dinner and in the midst of her prayer she said, "Pwease bwess dat we tan have a new baby," and at the same moment Russ and I opened our eyes and looked at each other with looks like, "Where the heck did THAT come from?" Someday, little girl, someday...

This is my favorite....son in awe of his daddy...

He amazes me too!!!

My best little three-year-old friend in the whole wide world!


Best friends too??? Hope so!



Okay, so at Anna's pre-school, they pick a child each Monday and Wednesday to take home Curious George. He comes with a bag filled with books and a journal, in which the child gets to fill in one page and write about what they got to do with George. Anna waited patiently every day to be picked! When she finally was, she was so excited! We had lots of fun with that curious little monkey!



Waving "Good-Bye" to all the airplanes at the Rexburg Air Show. Carter started to wave, and then Anna followed, and then Ben....it was cute! Carter is only almost two...but he sure is becoming quite the little leader of our family!!!



Bath-time....oh what fun! (said with little sarcasm) Anna and Carter's new thing is to lay down in the water and pretty much almost practically drown themselves or each other (as well as soak everything in and out of the bathtub)....though Carter is the one with few inhibitions...and I fear what this little man will do in the future!!!







I wake up each morning and give my life to all of these beautiful little rascals...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love my babies...plus a little brother too.

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Looks like you had a great time climbing the rocks! I would love to be able to do that some day! What a great family you have!

Rachel M. said...

I love the pictures!!!!