Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Whew! *sigh of relief* Washable....scribbles...

 

Late this morning, I attempted to put Carter down for a nap in my bedroom. You should all know that:
#1. Carter is a two-year old.
#2. He was born with a very small conscience
#3. He despises nap-time....kicking, crying, and even yelling out in angry outbursts...FUN!!!
This is what I found instead of a peaceful, sleeping child:



My peaceful, sleeping very TIRED child.




He tried wiping the marker off with toilet paper. Didn't work!
Then he just started putting toilet paper pieces
in the toilet.
For fun.




Good thing we buy WASHABLE markers...
And it's a good thing, too, that this kid is so DANG CUTE,
even while covered in scribbles!

So...instead of taking a nap...we went to the Madison Homecoming Parade.
It was a GREAT compromise...
And now Carter is sleeping soundly...
and there are no
scribbles
upon his dimpled cheek!

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Love it!

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how many times Halle has done that! Thank goodness for washable markers!

Suzie-Q said...

Wow what a mess!