Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Now that miss Kya is getting older and entertaining herself, I am gaining back more time during the days to do more, which is a nice change! I love blogs about people and the things they create. Crafts, sewing projects, stuff for kids....very fun to see all the things people can come up with! I am hoping that one of these years, Russ will get me a sewing machine, because I have so many ideas in my head that are just dying to be created!!!! If you are interested, I have a friend who started a blog about what she creates.

Click here: *CreatingSarah*

After checking out her blog, I feel the need to create!!! Check it out. And create something too! Hey, it beats sitting in front of the t.v. Or raiding the kitchen cupboards out of boredom, right?


*Thanks miss Kya for finally learning how to crawl, for taking such awesome long naps, and for going to bed early each night! Really appreciating it. A LOT! Maybe I can actually start painting, writing, and creating once again....and blogging!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I LOVE my sewing machine! I use it way more than I thought. Best of luck convincing Russ! Happy creating! My favorite crafting blog is Make it and Love it, there is a link to it off of my blog if you scroll way down.

Unknown said...

Oh, Amber. You are such a good friend and you are such an awesome person! I hope you never doubt how great you are! If you can, come stop by while I am in town. We can have a good visit even if Jeigh isn't around! =)

Cami Jo said...

Isn't that the best?!!! I love when I start getting more time to be productive during the days! Enjoy it! Can't wait to see some things you CREATE!