Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boy hair...

We all went to Rob and Jenilyn's home for the fourth and Jenilyn....our boy-baby-lover wanted to spike Carter's hair! It turned out soooo cute! It is nice to see that Carter FINALLY has enough hair to actually style! I've been styling Anna's hair almost minutes after she left my womb, so what can I say? I love to play "dolls" still with my children and dress them up!
Hottie!!!!! Watch out all you little nursery girls...cuz when Carter comes in...whoa...major drama!

3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

I love his hair are doing it like that now? I wish I could something like that with Calebs but it just sits there and doesn't do anything to astonishing. Even if I gel it and spray it I could use the whole bottle but it just falls back to its normal spot how boring!

Mary Clark said...

Way cool hair Carter! He looks adorable. Yeah those girls better watch out for little Carter, what a heartbreaker. Im glad you had a happy fourth of july and tell Anna congrats for being such a big girl. One should always have a toddler around. They can be so fun. Have a great day

Erica Bazil said...

I think you're kids are darling. I love the new styles - Anna's flipped out look and Carter's spiked doo. I admit I like to "play dolls" and cutsie my kids up too.