Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me and my CRAZY family!!!

Ok-so these pictures are kinda small, but this is my family! In the top picture there is: me, Jospeh, Haylee, Jacob, Caleb, Emma, Alisha, and Ben is on the bottom! Second picture is all of the "Wayment" girls! There's me, Haylee, Alisha, and Emma. I really think that all of my sisters are beautiful and all talented and unique! Can you guess who is the oldest? Alisha is the oldest (26), then me (25), Emma (18), and Haylee (16). When I look at this picture, I see so much more than four sisters there. Each of us has been through so much together, and so much apart. We all hold inside our hearts memories that have hurt us and memories that have molded us. Each of us have struggles, weakness, strength, and endurance! We are not perfect, but we are priceless...to each other. I wish I had the time to tell you all about my sisters and how awesome I think they all are! Alisha and I fought like cat and dog when we were younger, and Haylee and Emma fought the same way! Now- it is so much different-and so much better! When we are together, I try to cherish that kinship we have! I hope my sisters know how much they mean to me!

2 comments:

SP said...

Wow! Your family has changed so much. it's fun to see all of them.

Emma said...

Amber,
I have been so entertained looking at all your blogs!! I didnt even know this existed :) Neways I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and look up to you more than you know! Thanks for always being here for me and for being an awesome big sis :)
Love Emma