Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...

Last Thursday I took Anna to the Ross park swimming pool. We had some good mother-daughter bonding and I came home with the best kid ever and this is why:

We were enjoying the kiddy pool, Anna staying safe distances from the million other kids jammed into every corner of the kid toys, when the whistles go off! We clear out to find that someone's child has let a "poopy" escape...or so they think! I take Anna over into the shade to wait out the "poopy" search where she overhears and interesting conversation.

We were at the pool with my sister-in-law Jenilyn and her kids, and Catherine (Jenilyn's sister) and her kids. They were joking that the lifeguards were going "terd" fishing! About five minutes later, Anna comes up to me and says, as she is watching the lifeguards, (and she acts like she is feeling very left out) "Mommy, I want to go "terd" fishing!" All I did was laugh!

No comments: