Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, November 7, 2008

All in an Hour...

This afternoon, while Anna and Carter took a nap, I was able to do all of this:

Cleaned up the living room
Cleaned my bedroom...I even made the bed
Washed the dishes
Swept the kitchen floor
Cleaned the bathroom (toilet, sink and floor)
Emptied the trash cans
Took out the trash
Ate a chocolate chip cookie
Read my friends recent updated blogs
Did a little blogging of my own
Did some paperwork
Read a little
And had another cookie!

I consider myself the ULTIMATE mom today! Hmmm, and people think we have it easy!

Gordon B. Hinckley said,
"Sacrifice is, and always has been, the essence of motherhood"

7 comments:

Lucy said...

I found your blog!! Now you have a link to mine!! Hooray!

Matt & Ali said...

I don't know how you moms do it!!! I would have had like a dozen cookies!!!!

Erica Bazil said...

What a good day! I love that quote!

Mary Clark said...

Wow you got lots done. It feels good to be able to do stuff that needs to be done. I would have had more cookies though

amber-girl said...

Just for everyone to know: I would have had a lot more cookies too except for the fact that I ate most of em the day before! :) A good mom can NEVER get enough cookies!!!

Love all your comments, you make me laugh!!! Thanks!

Alli said...

Amber how are you.. Your family is beautiful.. I am right there with everyone else. I do eat a lot more then two cookies when there around. I know better.. I send them with my hubbie to take to work so I am not tempted. Hope you don't mind. I added a link to your blog on mine... How is your sister doing. She in Boise still??

Jennifer Lyn said...

You rock! What an awesome day. I love days like that. Unfortunately, they don't happen very often. :( What are your plans for Thanksgiving? We will be in Poky. We should get together sometime during the break. And we need to start planning our annual Christmas party :) I totally think we should keep up that tradition!