Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

So this is what we've been up to...

Trick-or-Treating! Anna was a bumble bee and Carter was a pumpkin.
Anna had to show grandma and grandpa's new kitten Shadow her costume.
I sliced my pinkie finger while doing the dishes. The cup broke while my hand was inside. Two words: Dishwasher PLEASE!!!

Inhaling some vapors. "Whoooooo!"
I think this one inhaled a little too much of that "vapor"!! She's a special one, eh?

Laughing.....look at those cheeks......hmmmm....I could just eat him up!!!!
Pouting......no one does this better in our family than Anna!

This is my specialty....baking! These were oatmeal cookies, oatmeal & craisen cookies, and oatmeal, craisen, and apple cookies.....oh, seriously, they were the BEST EVER!!!!!
Eating up the BEST EVER cookies!
Here, have another one!

Crying....very LOUDLY.....Carter does this best in the family! Actually, he doesn't really cry so much...he just yells! He is becoming quite the little stinker!
Wonder who Carter learned how to be such a STINKER from? Hmmmm...hard to say!
Definitely not being a STINKER here!
Just "chillin".....as a mom, I love these quiet moments!
Russ's most prized possession....his very own home-made sweet pickles. Yum!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

Great pics! It is nice to see your family they are getting so big. Your cookies look delic! You should post the recipe!
I just cut my finger doing the same thing, oh I would love to have a dishwasher too!!!
Have a great day!