Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty-n-Pink!


One morning, Carter was envying Anna pretty pink panties! He brought them to me, and then with his usual form of communication of grunts and gestures, started pulling off his onesie and tried to put on the panties. Of course, being the oh-so-helpful mother that I am, I assisted my son! Once the panties were secure, Carter was ALMOST content! What wouldn't make the morning even brighter than a ride on a PINK scooter in some pretty PINK panties? Gotta give the kid some credit....he knows where it's at!!! Thank goodness for big sisters too....so Carter can chill on a bed decked out in Strawberry Shortcake, in pink panties, catching up on some good 'ol Pink Princess reading! This kid has got it made!



My last and final comment......"Blackmail....someday!" he he he!
(PS-make sure you all check my other new posts I posted as well as this one!)





3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Rob keeps telling me we shouldn't be gender sterotyping. But just think he might just be a big suppertor for Breast Cancer awareness!
Cute boy!

Mary Clark said...

Aren't sisters just wonderful to teach their younger brothers all about the girlie world. I do have to admit he sure looks cute in those pretty pink panties. I have caught Bailee painting Bradens nails hot pink once. Those are pictures that you can show his girlfriend down the road

Cami Jo said...

Loved the pink panties. I have a few pics of Carson decked out in a pretty velvet dress, headband, braclet, tights, etc! My problem is he was only 5 months old, so I can't use the excuse that he WANTED me to do it. Still...good blackmail!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who struggles with meals with 2 kids. It's a nightmare sometimes! Somedays I get the kids to take each bite by telling them, "Don't you dare take another bite". (you'd think this would get old to them, but they love it!) I'm with ya though. How do we do it????

I'm impressed with your oatmeal/craisin/apple cookies. They look delish! Um...what is homemade pickles?