Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, November 21, 2008

A New Baby in the Family!!!

We are so excited and wanted to tell everyone about the new edition to the Meredith family!!
Rex and Jeigh Meredith just had thier little girl this morning!!!
I am sure she is beautiful!
They named her: Reese Ruby .....so cute, huh?
We are very happy for them and wish them the best!!!
We'll post pictures as soon as we get some!

And no....I am not pregnant! (My IUD still has 3 years left) Though, there are some who wish I was, we promise we won't let you know, even if I were!!! We'll just show up one day and I'll be as round as a watermelon....Surprise!!!!! he he, oh the joys of Motherhood! What a blessing it is to bring Heavenly Father's children to this world (by our own womb, or through another's) and have the opportunity to raise them.

No comments: