Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A reason to celebrate!!!!

What mom can't feel happy about this? The only thing that would make me happier is if I could get Carter to wear a bib....and actually believe that this feeding himself thing is really going to last! The last meal we had as a family, I recall still shoveling food into Anna's mouth, and she is three years old! It's amazing I ever get any food in my own mouth between keeping Carter from throwing half the contents of his meal on the floor, getting the other half of his meal into his mouth, catching with great talent the bites he spontaneously spits out, getting "this" from the refrigerator, getting "that" from the pantry, "I need a dwink pweeze!", blowing on all of Anna's food that is always "Too Hot!", telling Anna to sit in her chair and stop playing around and eat her food....then threatening her with, "If you don't take a bite, I am going to put it up your nose!!!", next thing I know, Carter is climbing on his seat, then onto my lap, then back into his chair, then throwing a fit because I refuse to let him climb around anymore......meanwhile, Anna is now pleading for that "dwink pwwwwweeeeeze!! It takin sooo yong mom....I tant wait!!"....and that's all just during ONE meal....two meals and a few snack-times later and "Whew!....I only have a lifetime of feeding my kids left!" Go Mommy!!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

Isn't being a Mom Great!!