Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Attack of another virus, head cold, sore throat, and double ear infection...

Well, Carter got sick while we were in Pocatello and it only got worse! By the time we were home again, he was running a fever of 103...not eating, diarrhea, runny nose, crying that turned to coughing that turned to gagging that ended in him throwing up!By Sunday, the poor boy was feeling so awful he just sat on my lap. Anna tried comforting him, giving him a love, and she was running all over the house trying to find things that would make him happy!
Carter was sick for a good ten days, he got dehydrated Sunday, and we just tried to give him fluids as often as he would take them, and then he mostly just slept...sometimes 3-4 hours at a time! Monday, he saw the doctor, and Carter had a double ear infection...that makes 6 infections he's had in the last six months! Can I just say how stressful that was for me?? Oh my Heck!!!! And the whole time I was sick with a terrible sinus infection too!!! It was an awful two weeks for our whole family!!!

No comments: