Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, August 22, 2008

NO MORE LEFTOVERS!!!!

Today, I finally resigned myself to cleaning out the fridge....do you think it needed it? I had to take a picture because it is so ridiculous that we save food from previous meals, thinking we will eat it again in the next few days and it NEVER happens!! So...we end up with a fridge full of Tupperware that is withholding the contents of the past month's meals along with other unknown growing cultures....which seem to really like our left-overs!

After cleaning out each bowl....I will spare you all the details of the sight and smells...I decided to never have leftovers again! NEVER! Oh, it feels so good to say that!!!

Now...for all of you who are totally shocked and abhorred that I could allow such nonsense to collect in my fridge...let me reassure you that this only happens this severely once every four months or so!!! Come on now, you women, everyone has to admit that I am not the only one who has grown mold in my refrigerator!! Just join me in my pledge that the world of refrigeration will be better off without leftovers!!!

Now that I have exposed my weaknesses to the world of bloggers....I can go to bed dreaming of my Tupperware-free fridge....wonderful feeling! If you have any in yours, go ahead, be brave, throw it out and never let it back in!

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

I wish I could go with out leftover but Rob would be so mad if I throw away good food when there are people starving in other parts of the world. So until I can have my own way in my own kitchen I'll just keep growing mold, who know it may come in handy one of these fine days!