Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Wish...

Ok, so I have to personally dedicate this song by Rascal Flatts, "My Wish" to my friend Missy who has moved to New Hampshire where her Hubby has been accepted to Dartmouth! She lives in such a beautiful place! I am so excited for all my friends and family who have moved away and ventured into new places where, I am sure, they will have amazing experiences! Seeing all the New Hampshire scenery has gotten me all nostalgic for some good ol country/bluegrass music....so I have arranged my music a bit to fit! So, for Missy ...and Rex and Jeigh too (who are in West Virginia):

More than anything....

My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there gettin where you're gettin to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, yeah, this, is my wish!

1 comment:

SP said...

Thanks Amber, you are sweet. :)