Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA AND CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

We finally get around to celebrating Anna and Carter's birthday....only few days late! With all of us sick and feeling so crummy, we decided to wait...so we could actually enjoy ourselves! Anna turned three years old July 29th and Carter turned one July 24th!!! They grow up so fast! Here's Anna and Carter with their cakes. Unlike all of those talented and ambitious moms who make extravagant home-made cakes, we opted for the Dairy Queen ice cream cakes....which were better than any cake I could ever make!!! Sooo...stick around for next year and maybe I will get a little creative!!! You all will be shocked at my awesome cake-making skills, seriously!
Anna, here, is upset because everyone is singing "Happy Birthday" to her! She really hates to be put on the spot, and especially doesn't like big groups of people to sing to her!!! She's a funny girl!
Carter was a bit nervous about his cake at first, but once he got a taste...he was all over it!!! Did you know....ice cream cakes are VERY, VERY MESSY!!!! The messy picture is the best one!!!
Here is our beautiful drama queen, Carli, posing with Mason! We have such cute family, eh?
And here is Rylei...Carli's little sister.....can't you see the resemblance? Rylei looks Beautiful!!! Ha! I love this picture...it just makes me laugh!!! Anna and Rylei are quite the pair!!
Here we have Dallen....who is 12 and such a little hottie!!!! I am so proud to say that Carter looks just like Dallen did when he was a baby!!! Here's our future Carter! Carter loves to play with balls....throwing and kicking them! Dallen (along with his brothers) is amazing at soccor, basketball, football....so we are hoping they will coach Carter along the way! These boys are going to be amazing role models for all of our boys! We are so glad we live close by!This is Jake....who, as you can see, thinks he is a Hottie too!!! Jake...you are soooo hot stuff, really! Though, you can't truly be HOT until your voice stops squeaking...singing soprano just won't do kid!!! he he!
Carter loved all of his toys....especially the trucks....he loves to push them around on the kitchen floor! We found Carter just recently engrossed in pushing around a small matchbox car...it was soo cute! He really isn't our "baby" anymore! Anna loved all of her presents too....but the scooter ranked number one!! She rides it everyday...in the house....and makes Carter really mad because he wants to push it around the house....and of course Anna won't let him near her!!!! When do you get to stop teaching your kids how to share and get along??....I think NEVER!

5 comments:

Jangs said...

Your family is so beautiful it makes me cry. A good cry if you know what I mean. I can't believe Anna looks so old. I love your blog.

Cami Jo said...

Happy Birthday to them both! Anna's hair looks adorable, by the way! And I can't believe he is 1 year old already!!!! How time flies. We miss you guys. Hey- I still have a pair of Anna's cute capri's. Sorry I didn't ever get them over to Jeigh before they left. Let me know when you'll be in town and I'll get them to ya! Thanks again for letting me use them.

Erica Bazil said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe your kids are 3 and 1. Doesn't it seem like you just had Carter? They are adorable and look like they really enjoyed their birthday - I'm so glad.

Jared and Lisa said...

how fun and cute! Happy b day Anna and Carter!!! I think the cakes are wonderful... I made alana and ethans first b day cakes and thats all there getting! Its more of a pain then its worth! You guys are so cute! ps. I think you are the beautiful,skinny one!

Suzie-Q said...

Look slike you had a great time having a party!! a double party at that. Go Mom for doing it at the same time. Way less stressful!
Happy Birthdays you cute kid-o's!!