Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Kids....*SIGH*......oh kids!!

A few weeks ago, we went to Pocatello to stay at grandma and grandpa's home. Poor Carter got sick...as you can see... he got a head cold and "goopy" eyes. I was enjoying the morning, surprised that Carter was still asleep, but glad that he was getting some rest to help him recover.
As I was reading in the living room, I hear the faintest sound...the sound of a door clicking...only a mother and a mother's instincts would allow such the faintest sound to be heard....Immediately I knew what was happening! I went to the room where Carter was sleeping to find Anna inside happily waking him up! As I walk through the door, Anna cheerfully says to me, "Mom-mom, I wake Bubba up! Tum on Bubby, Time to dit up!"
This is not the first incident where Anna has decided to wake Carter up! I wasn't happy, and had to spoil all her fun and put her in the corner for doing something we talked about that was not OK! Silly kid! Of course, I had to take a picture of her in Time-Out....she was making her classic scowl I get whenever she's in trouble and upset with me!

No comments: