Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Chelsea Jane

We love Chels! She is the baby of the Meredith family and soooo spoiled too! J/K!!! he he he
I have to commend her for her awesome sense of style....Chelsea, you're my style idol!!!
If only I could look so cute in such a hat!!
Secondly....she can play the guitar....ya! That, in my book, is so cool too! I love the guitar and even though Chels thinks she is not that good...I really enjoy listening to her play! She has learned so much in such little time! She even taught me a little and we had a "jam" session in her room a few weeks ago.....it was sweet!
Chelsea has such a zest for life and a love for learning. She is an amazing dental assistant, but she also excels in so many areas academically! I always find her reading her scriptures at night or in the morning when we visit, she always looks for the good in others, she is a peace-maker and a true friend. ( you wouldn't believe how many of her guy friends are secretly competing for her undying devotion and attention! )
Chelsea loves her family and likes to "share da luv" with all of us! When we visit, I love it how she is always grabbing one of the nieces or nephews and expressing her love for them, showering them with hugs and kisses. Chelsea works hard for what she believes in and feels is right, and sometimes being the youngest, she doesn't get the credit she deserves. She is such an amazing young woman with so much to give and I hope, Chelsea, that you know that you are loved! We love, love, love you!!!

No comments: