Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anna gets dressed....all by herself !

One morning Anna came out of her room very excited and proud of what she had accomplished....she got dressed all by herself! I could see it in her face just that desire to be a "big girl" and be independent! She was just soo happy to show me her outfit! Here she is sporting white sandals she wore last summer that are too small, a pair of silk pajama pants with green shorts over them, and a tank top!
Anna got her babies out and a few other animals she was mothering and wanted me to take a picture of them with her! She kept telling her babies, "Say cheese!" There is always something new she pulls on us everyday and it is so much fun to see what she will do or say!

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

That is so fun! It can be a little rough when they want to go to church dressed in their own designs, but always shows creativity.