Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bath Time! What Fun!

Anna and Carter love to take baths....they have so much fun together...usually...and I thought it was a great moment to catch on camera of our two rugrats loving each other! Ahh, so cute!

Here's our cute little man and we all think he is soooo stinkin adorable! He is such a little charmer and almost always happy! Wow, so nice to have him come after Anna who is mostly very pensive, pouty, and grumpy! But, I have to let you all know, she is growing out of all that, woo hoo, and can be quite happy and chatter-y and even friendly with others! She now says hello to the kids who play outside when they say hello to her. She used to just glare, sometimes cry and run away, or just make a mean grunt at them! So....we have hope!

4 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

It was so good to hear from you - I love you're blog. I'm so excited you found us because I'd love to keep in contact with you guys. Oh...you're kids are adorable. Carter is so loveable and that's good news about Anna (that she's more friendly). Now her personality matches her face - beautiful. I miss coming to see you - we miss all our friends down there. We hope to make as many good friends here. We have moved into a very nice ward and I think moves are always easier as a member of the church because you can immediately find a whole ward of people you have one of the most important things in common with - your beliefs. Are you guys getting ready to move? We'll have to keep in touch this way. We hope all is well. Talk to you later.

The Nelsons said...

Your blogspot is way fun! I really like the songs you chose. They go well with your pictures! Very fun family!

Mary Clark said...

I saw your blog link from Erica Bazil's and wanted to say HI!
It sounds like you guys are having so much fun. Anna is just as cute as ever and Carter is so cute and what a smile! It would be nice to keep in touch with you and when you come to Twin Falls be sure to drop by

Cami Jo said...

Hello, Hello! I'm so glad you have a blog. It'll be fun to check when you guys move next week! (I'm pretty bummed. EVERYONE is leaving, or has already left us!!!)

I love the picture of Carter in the tub. He looks like he has so much personality. He should be a baby model!

Cute blog. Love the music too!