Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rexburg, here we are at last!

Just to update everyone, we are finally in Rexburg! We weren't expecting to move until August, but an apartment became available, so we jumped on the opportunity and took it! It was kinda crazy and it took everyone by surprise! We packed for two weeks-major stress for me-and moved on Monday June 23rd! We had a lot of help from Russ's dad and I would have to say we owe him big time! Thanks "Bobber" you are the greatest dad EVER! Thanks also to Russ's trusty brothers Rob, Geoff, and Rex, who were a lot of help too! They really worked their tail ends off! It is so great to have family that are willing to do so much for each other! And of course we can't forget the women...Jenilyn for helping us move in and for taking Anna and Carter, Gill and Chels came Monday evening and helped....though I have to apologize I was soooo tired and my brain was not working at all....I was a bit frazzled after Russ and I practically emptied out an entire U-Haul truck all by ourselves!

It is now Thursday and we are mostly moved in....woo hoo...and we like our new apartment! The kitchen is a bit smaller than the last one, but we have two bathrooms and the bedrooms for the kids are so big with big walk-in closets-yes!!!!!!!!!!-so we feel satisfied! I love Rexburg and forgot about the greatest quality this city has-wind! Gotta love the wind...blowing....constantly! I will get some pictures uploaded, so stay tuned! We are sad to leave Pocatello and our family there, we will miss you all...plus the best ward ever...we will miss all of you too!! We have made so many friends, but we will take what we have learned from them and hopefully be as good of friends to those here that our friends have been to us! We feel like the wind is blowing at our backs and that we will have a great experience here in Rexburg! We're always up for a new adventure!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I hope you are enjoying. You guys sure vaporized. Good luck! I'm sure it will be great!

Cami Jo said...

You are so positive, and I love to read your posts! Good luck in your new ward! We will miss you!