Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Friday, June 27, 2008

HELP!!!!

Ok, I am relying on all of you awesome moms to give me some really great and useful tips! We are facing some serious problems with trying to get anna to go to bed at night. A few months ago, it was REALLY bad, and it has gotten a bit better, but there are still some nights where she throws the worst fits ever!

We always stick to the bedtime routine, get pj's on, brush teeth, go potty, read books, hugs and kisses, prayers, drink....nighty-night...right?.....Noooooo! I feel like I have explained to her so many times it makes me sick about how her behavior should be at night time. No matter what we say or do, she will still, at times, get out of bed 3 or 4 times wanting another hug, kiss, drink, go potty again....and when I put my foot down, it becomes a crying fest! There have been so many times she cried so loud she woke Carter up and then I have two screaming kids to deal with! I really dread bedtime! Soooo....I need your help! Please, if you have any suggestions, let me know!!! email me if you want russandamber@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, i'm not a mom, but i always watch the nanny show and she says that when a kid won't go to sleep that the first time they get up you explain to them that they have to go to bed, then the second time you kiss them goodnight and say it's nighty night time or whatever, the third time you kiss them, but don't say anything, and after that you just put them back in bed and no kisses or anything. it takes a while, but it really does work.