Grant me patience
to deal with my
BLESSINGS!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who needs expensive toys?

One afternoon, Anna and Carter discovered on old diaper box I was about to throw away, and they palyed with that box all day! I first pushed Carter around the house, then Anna, then the both of them! Very exhausting!! But seriously folks, do we really need to buy our kids so much "stuff" that costs too much money when they are perfectly happy with a box? So, go find a box and have some fun, eh? We did!


Just so you know, the fun can only last for so long! Carter started to realize that even though boxes are AWESOME, it just isn't as great as his mommy!! *sigh*

1 comment:

erin j bailey said...

Luke LOVES boxes! I finally started saving all his old diaper and wipes boxes and I wrapped them in solid color wrapping paper and then put clear packing tape around them. They've been around for over a year now and he STILL plays with them. Best toy ever!